Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lola and Her New Blanket

When Alison and Amy were young, the "Hello, Kitty" phase was just beginning to sweep across America, and they both loved anything to do with it.  Now, a few more years later and with another generation coming, it is getting a renewed emphasis, and it looks like this generation may love it like the generation ago did!  Alison sent some darling "Hello, Kitty" material from China to Amy, Amy picked out some trim in America, and then it was delivered to my home in Green Cove Springs--the result was this when presented to Lola . . .

Lola took a look at it . . .

Then she cheered!

Grandma Laura, Mommy Amy, and Lola

Yes, I think the blanket was a huge success!  Thank you, Alison, for continuing a tradition and for making a little girl so happy!

2 comments:

Alison Wilde said...

How darling!! I want one too! I think if I show this picture to the Chinese they will raise the price of the fabric knowing how cute it makes a blankie!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Laura, you look great!!! I love the new hairdo also. Way to go!!! (That Hello Kitty blanket is darling.)