Thursday, October 14, 2010

Florida-LSU, Pictures, too!

Amy took a few pictures at the game which I really wanted to post.  Notice how happy everyone is before the game . . .





After the game . . .

Amy told everyone to fake the smile which everyone did but Jeff and Cassie.
Jeff was not happy with the loss!
Cassie's smile was real!
Hopefully, all smiles can be real next week!
Go, Gators!!!

3 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That is so funny!! Who in a family dares to challenge the family team!? I'll have to admit, when USU beat BYU, Matt was a pretty happy man.

Alison Wilde said...

Craigy married the perfect girl for him.....one totally in to sports. I would have definitely failed that test!! Glad they had a fun time, and WOW, that you watched ALL the kids!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

You are funny, Laura! And just the kind of mom/grandma I want to be. Thanks for all of your sweet comments. You've always been so easy to feel close to.