After driving to Seattle, we met up with some of our group in the airport and then began our 12-hour flight to London, flying through the night. We arrived at Heathrow in London around 1:00 p.m. the next day. After taking the transfer bus, we went to the hotel, rested a little, then met up with John, Alison, Parker, and Ryan who had arrived the day before.
Today just happened to be Fathers' Day, as well as John's birthday, so we were so excited to join them at the London Broadway Version of "Jersey Boys." It was fantastic! We had seen it in Jacksonville, but we loved seeing it again.
George, John, Parker, and Ryan
George, John (the birthday boy), and Me
John, Parker, and Alison
This made me laugh--I snapped the big red bus just as it went past the street light--It caught my attention because it says, "I love Mormon," but it looks like, "I love Moron."
Great first day in London!







No comments:
Post a Comment