Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween 2017

Since we are in Russia and Halloween isn't observed here, I was really missing seeing all the kids (old and young) get dressed up in their Halloween costumes, going to Trunk-or-Treat at the church parking lot, attending corn mazes, Halloween parties, or actually Trick or Treating itself!  But luckily, many members of the Copeland Family sent pics of their Halloween fun!
The prize for the greatest costumes this year, I think, just might belong to "Dumb and Dumber," aka Connor and Parker!  We are still laughing!
 Brady looked very authentic South of the Border!
 Jenna and Lauren are best friends in a group of best friends!  This is an amazing group of girls!
Jenna
 Yes, mon, no problem - Preston
 Tyson--much cuter than the real Harry Potter!
 The "Golden" Couple - Bracken and Taryn, getting married the last part of November.  (So authentic--even Steph's mouth-guard!)
 Alison has always loved to dress up!  I love it!
 And let's not forget Roscoe and Roxie--they have some of the best costumes each year!
 Such creativity--Taylor and Ellie!  They come up with some of the most original costumes each and every year!
 Love these adorable little people and their costumes--Kennedy and Riley.
 And our super-cute policeman - Dawson


And these two--well, when you have perfection, why change the costume from last year?!  Hah!  So great!  Gavin and Mason!

Hopefully, more of the family will send their pics, but that's all I have for now.  Happy Halloween--until next year!


No comments: