Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Lola - One Day Old (Almost)

After we got Garrett off to school (and the house cleaned up a bit), Isaac and I took a trip to the hospital to see Little Lola. I couldn't believe how much she had changed in about 18 hours!
There is no mistaking that black hair--she definitely has her Grandpa George's hair.



Isaac wasn't sure if he could touch her, but finally was daring enough to do it. I'm sure he's not really knowing what is going on. He wouldn't get up on the bed by Amy, but he played with his dad, and definitely wanted to drink the rest of his soda--that's what they call "pop" here in the South. Strange sounding, isn't it?!




Anyway, I loved holding her, but couldn't stay long enough, because George and I are flying to Dallas this afternoon for Sydney's baptism. So many exciting events in the Copeland family!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

What a cute new baby with Grandma!! So happy little Lola is now here for her family to enjoy. She really is a beautiful new baby with all that gorgeous black hair. Keep up the good work, Amy and Jeff. You really have sweet little children. Love, Beverly

Alison Wilde said...

She is adorable!! I LOVE the hair--reminds me of my Bracken boy!! We must buy a million bows to put on that cute head.