He got emotional when he looked at the picture on Lola's shelf--his favorite picture of Grandma Lola!
We all went to an Easter lunch and Easter egg hunt at the church which was really a lot of fun.
Lola and her little friend loved the eggs!
Grandpa George teasing all the kids on the hunt. (There were eggs in the tree.)
This was definitely not a time for pictures--Lola was missing out on all the fun!
On Sunday, we had our ward conference and our choir sang and I played, plus then on Sunday night, we had our Easter Cantata at the Stake Center, and I played again. It was a pretty draining day--but it was wonderful!





3 comments:
Dad's looking good in Florida! That is wonderful that you and George invited Dad to come for a week before your cruise and to go on your family cruise with you! Continue to enjoy!!!! Tell Dad hello.
I'm so glad you are having a great time with Grandpa. I'm looking forward to hearing all about the cruise...wish we could be with you guys! Give Grandpa a hug from me.
You really deserve a rest, Laura. You really had lots of accompanying of choirs and that is draining. What were some of the numbers your choir prepared. Just interested because I always help with our programs as well. One of my favorites is "Remember Me" for Easter. That one always gets to me emotionally.
So grateful Dad is with you and your family. He absolutely loves family and I know you are enjoying him. He is a very special patriarch
Post a Comment