Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Wonder of Whales



I finally got this short video clip to work!  I am so happy!  We actually were able to see many whales while we were in Alaska, but my longer version wouldn't download, so I hope you get the idea by this short clip.  It seriously was wonderful to be able to see these huge creatures in their habitat! 

If you haven't seen the entire Alaskan trip, just click on Older Post at the bottom. 


5 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm so glad you took this video because this is the first time I had ever seen a whale surface in the ocean even though many times we have been in places to see one, so this was pretty exciting for Larry and me also.

Beverly said...

I love your new play list of background music. "Ordinary Miracle" came on when I went to your site and it struck me how wonderful life really is.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That was such a great idea to take a video of the whales because you never know when they are going to surface! Alaska was really an amazing place, wasn't it? Everyone should be able to see Alaska.

Melanie said...

That is amazing! I would have loved to have been there. My mom and dad said they had so much fun!

Jennifer Anderson said...

Laura-
You did such an amazing job photographing your trip to Alaska. I can't believe how beautiful it is. The pics of George always crack me up--he is a hoot. You look amazing Laura!