We were only missing Alison who was ill and couldn't attend. She was so sad because she was the one who had basically planned this whole event. She definitely says she will be there next year!

We stayed at the Marriott condos and were on the 23rd floor. Our view was beautiful at night - - -
Throughout the four days we were there, I loved taking pictures of all my beautiful "daughters"!
So many fun talks together.


Lots of fun seeing all the sights and sounds of Las Vegas.


And, of course, there was a little bit of craziness!

Yes, we did a whole lot of shopping!

The girls all tried on a sweater on sale, so we thought that was a great photo op!
And there was a whole lot of eating--all calories removed, of course!
(The most divine crepes--this just happens to be banana with Nutella--divine!)
Angie took us to a place for breakfast where all the servings were so gigantic, you had to share. It was soooo good!

For example--here is their french toast!

One night after going to a concert, we came home to a surprise baby shower for Amy who is expecting our 27th grandchild in November.
I think the girls definitely pulled it off and Amy was genuinely surprised!
The girls had decorated the room up so darling from items that Natalie had designed and brought with her--little bow ties (since Amy is having a boy), Hershey bars with the HE emphasized, along with the plates, cups, and napkins, all perfectly coordinated as Natalie always does for parties.

Natalie had even taken left-over fabric from the quilt to make a darling window decoration.


A special baby quilt was designed by Natalie who chose all the fabrics, and then I sewed them all together.

I think Amy was very pleased and happy about this sweet shower that her sister, Alison, had thought of and then all the girls put together for her.
Amy was such a great sport to allow us to take this picture of her because of her unique fashion of compression socks and shoes she was wearing. Hey, anything for comfort, right?!

I think all the girls would agree that our favorite evening in Las Vegas was the night we went to Roy's for a wonderful dinner, then went to the Celine concert. Absolutely the best concert I have ever attended!
The concert hall holds over 2,000 and when it started, absolutely every chair was filled!
I would say this concert was almost a spiritual experience--the songs and whole concert were so uplifting! It was a beautiful occasion!
I don't know if Cassie was a lover of Celine music before the concert, but I think we even made a believer out of her!
So many fun talks together.

Lots of fun seeing all the sights and sounds of Las Vegas.

And, of course, there was a little bit of craziness! 
The girls all tried on a sweater on sale, so we thought that was a great photo op!
And there was a whole lot of eating--all calories removed, of course!
(The most divine crepes--this just happens to be banana with Nutella--divine!)
Angie took us to a place for breakfast where all the servings were so gigantic, you had to share. It was soooo good!
For example--here is their french toast!

One night after going to a concert, we came home to a surprise baby shower for Amy who is expecting our 27th grandchild in November.
The girls had decorated the room up so darling from items that Natalie had designed and brought with her--little bow ties (since Amy is having a boy), Hershey bars with the HE emphasized, along with the plates, cups, and napkins, all perfectly coordinated as Natalie always does for parties.

Natalie had even taken left-over fabric from the quilt to make a darling window decoration.

A special baby quilt was designed by Natalie who chose all the fabrics, and then I sewed them all together.

I think Amy was very pleased and happy about this sweet shower that her sister, Alison, had thought of and then all the girls put together for her.
Amy was such a great sport to allow us to take this picture of her because of her unique fashion of compression socks and shoes she was wearing. Hey, anything for comfort, right?!
I think all the girls would agree that our favorite evening in Las Vegas was the night we went to Roy's for a wonderful dinner, then went to the Celine concert. Absolutely the best concert I have ever attended!
The concert hall holds over 2,000 and when it started, absolutely every chair was filled!
I don't know if Cassie was a lover of Celine music before the concert, but I think we even made a believer out of her!
Walking down the beautiful stairway of the theater.
Thanks to all who attended and made this possible! It was absolutely the best! Until next year!










1 comment:
Looks like you had such an awesome time together at your Copeland Girls Getaway!! So glad you could arrange the escape. I know all of you (and Alison) were extremely disappointed that Alison wasn't well enough to be with you, but you have now started a tradition, and there will be another opportunity for Alison. Loved all of your pictures of you and your beautiful daughter and daughters-in-law.
Post a Comment