Even in the cold, rain, and mud, Craig's team won. It was great. We all went to lunch and had a little time to chat at the restaurant before we had to go back to the next game. As we approached the field and saw the other team, our faces really dropped--those guys were huge! Some had even played college ball! Let's just say, we weren't too hopeful about the outcome. The rain had stopped, but it was still cool. I got out of the car and took a few action shots.
Pre-game chat
When it was all said and done, however, the score was only 28-14, so Craig's team can be proud. Those guys were big, fast, and extremely athletic. So that's the end of Craig's flag football for the season. Actually, it's probably good. Two guys have broken their fingers on the team already, and with state boards coming up for Craig, it would be hard to put your hand in someone's mouth with a finger cast on!
We went back to Craig and Cassie's for awhile and then needed to get on our way home. I had to take one more picture of Riley. Look, he is learning to hold his own bottle! Notice the dimple--exactly like his daddy's!
Suddenly, on our way home, I looked down at my feet--mind you, all day long seeing Craig and Cassie's friends, being out on the field, going to a restaurant, and then I looked down. To my horror, this is what I saw!
Are you kidding me!!!!! George is the one who usually does this!
We had to stop by Jeff and Amy's on the way home to see the kids before they went to bed and show them what had happened to me all day with the shoes. We all had a great laugh! What is there about being around Craig and Cassie that I always do strange things????
Oh, and here is Lola who is starting to only want her grandma.
She pretends not to even notice George. It makes him soooo mad!
Yeh, for Lola! She loves Grandma even if she does some pretty strange things! Hah!













5 comments:
Great grandbaby pictures. That little Riley has such a man face already!! Of course, we love Lola. But really, Laura, the shoes!!?!! I think you are TOO busy these days!!
Laura!!! I CAN NOT stop laughing! You are the funniest. Oh, I'm crying I'm laughing so hard! Thank you... you always put a smile on my face!
I can't believe about the shoes...I thought you were taking a piture of dad's feet! How funny. You guys are so great to support Craigy in his football!
Laura, The shoe story was hilarious! Also, I agree with the comment from Jenni that Riley has such a man face already and Lola is just a doll.
I am so grateful to know that I'm not the only one who does crazy things when getting dressed sometimes. I wonder where my head was. Alos, baby Riley looks just like Craig and Lola is a sweetheart. Way to keep us posted.
Post a Comment