Craig said he was getting the birthday cookie--I think they had a few bites during the hour and a half ride over! Hah!
This was Baby Riley's first car trip. He seemed to enjoy the events very much!
Lola was dressed so darling in her little Valentines' dress for church.
She loved meeting her new little cousin.
Happy Birthday, dear Cassie!
All she asked for was a Hershey bar, but we know how much she loves Sour Patch kids. Craig will surely have some teeth to work on now!
This was Cassie's best birthday present of all!
Since Monday was Presidents' Day, I had no school, but George had work and Craig had school, so I went to Gainesville to see if I could help out Cassie a little and spend the day with her and Baby Riley. We had a great time and hopefully I did help a little--sorry about dusting the whole house with what I thought was Pledge and it turned out to be Raid! Hah! I am still laughing about that one.






















6 comments:
Baby Riley and little Lola are such beautiful little babies. I'm so happy that you had them for Valentines Day and your table looked beautiful. What's up with dusting with Raid? That is the funniest thing I've read about today and believe me we get some crazy letters from people here in the Senate!! So grateful to know you do tasks as quickly as I have to do once in awhile. I even picked up a dirty sock to finish dusting once because it was either enough energy to run get a dust rag or actually get the dusting done.
Loved your post!
Laura, you are so sweet! I'm laughing about the Raid thing... so funny! I bet you soak up every minute with your little grandkids close by. Lola and Riley are the sweetest ever! I love that Craig couldn't resist eating some of the cookie cake before even singing Happy Birthday!
That's hilarious, dusting the whole house with Raid!! Your grandkids are beautiful! I'm so glad you have a few that live by you!
That was so sweet of you, Laura, to help Cassie out, even with the Raid incident!!! That is hilarious! I know how much you enjoy the grandkids close to you (By the way, those are such darling babies!). We just returned from our lunch hour and attending about 45 minutes of Elsie's 3rd Birthday.
You are the best Grandma in the world!! What a fun Valentines day and Birthday party! I am a bit jealous they live so close to you, but so happy for you too. You couldn't look more happy holding that sweet baby Riley.
I love looking at your blog. You keep very busy being a wonderful Grandma. Congratulations on the safe arrival of another beautiful grandchild.
Post a Comment