The night before the game, Brady had a loose front tooth. I can't tell you how many of my own children, plus the neighborhood children's teeth I have pulled. (Must be how we got two dentists in the family.) Anyway, I tried my tried-and-true method, but it only got it partially out, and he wouldn't let me try again. It was driving everyone around him crazy to see it so loose, but he refused to let anyone near it. Finally, Carter saved the day and told Brady to continually twist it, which he did, and it fell out. So Grandpa George took him for his favorite treat at the donut shop.
Next, we got to go to Jenna's Cheer Exhibition. I don't know how many teams were there, but a bunch. I took a video which shows what a fantastic team Jenna is on. She is one of the three girls on the team who does the back hand springs. We were so impressed.
As you can see, they are so precise and together. They qualified to go to the competition held at Disney World.
What a sweet and talented young lady Jenna is! We are so proud of her!
After returning back to Jacksonville, I went with Jeff and Amy's family to the lighting of the tree in Green Cove. It was a cool night, so it almost felt like we were in the mountains. With that coolness and all the festivities and family, it really was a nice way to start the Christmas season.











2 comments:
So cute that Brady wants you to be there for his games. Jenna is amazing---she is one sweet girl for sure. Mom, you look DARLING in your pictures and I love Amy's picture of her family. Everyone looks so so great!!! Cute family
I agree with Alison, Laura, you look BEAUTIFUL!! Love seeing pics of all my cousins and their sweet families.
Post a Comment