While we were in Seattle, we stayed in Bellevue. Kent and Ethan wanted to go out on this absolutely fantastic golf course near Bellevue up in the mountains. From the clubhouse, you could see for miles!
The guys ate a little, then left for the first tee, while George, Ella, Natalie, and I got to enjoy our lunch. We could not believe the huge portions they brought us! Needless to say, we had many left-overs we took back to our hotel.
Every which way was absolutely beautiful!
That night, we went to a Brazilian Steakhouse where we had a fantastic Brazilian meal. It reminded George and me of when we went to these in Brazil with Cameron and Kevin when we went to pick up Cameron after his mission.
We were so proud of Ella! She did her very first solo and scored High Gold on it! Fantastic!
Plus, she scored 4th Place for combined points in her division!
This is such a honor for someone who is her age!
And I wore my shirt proudly--Ella's Grandma--along with her mom--Ella's Mom!
Their group dance, also, received high honors and placed first in their category with this number.
But the award that I think all of us were the most proud was given to only five people at the competition for different honors: Ella's for the "Kindness Award." Wow! Such a great honor to have!
Ethan was such a great sport, along with Ben and his little brother Ian (who is not in this picture,) to watch and cheer for their sisters all day on Saturday.
Saturday night we ate at PF Changs. Definitely need to go on a diet when we get back!
Sunday morning, we attended Fast and Testimony Meeting in one of the Bellevue Wards. It was very interesting, to say the least.
I strongly urged Ella to take this picture--and she was a good sport. But when I spotted these azaleas, they reminded me of Florida, and they were so beautiful, I just had to take "Beautiful" Ella with them.
Great weekend! Got home Sunday night ready to get back to my real life again. Hah! Thanks, Kent and Natalie, Ethan and Ella, for the great weekend! We loved being a part of all the activities!








No comments:
Post a Comment