Saturday, January 2, 2016

In Remembrance of Cannon

December 13th marked the second year of feeling a loneliness in our hearts for our little Cannon, who was almost four years old when he passed away from Menkes.  Two months before he died, we were so fortunate to spend a week with Kent and Natalie's family in Florida.
I loved how Cannon's family took him everywhere because they wanted him to have as many experiences as possible here on earth before he left. 
Now the tables have turned!  It will be our special Cannon who will show US around if we are good enough to get to where he is!  We love you and will never forget you, Cannon Boy!

To show our love for Cannon, we got together at Craig and Cassie's home where Anne had little papers for everyone to fill out that said:  "I want to be better so I can see Cannon again.  I will do this by:  (Then everyone put their thoughts on their paper.) 
Here is what Mason put on his.
We then tied all the little papers to balloons.
 


Little Dawson just quietly observed.

After everyone had their balloons in their hands, we all went outside and let our wishes and balloons go up to the heavens with the words, "We love you, Cannon!" Such a special night in honor of such a special person in all of our lives!
 

No comments: